Is HomeBound Medical a franchise?
No, HomeBound Medical is locally owned and operated
Is HomeBound Medical a certified Home Health Agency?
Yes, we are certified by the Arkansas Department of Health
What are the hours of operation?
The office at HomeBound Medical is open Monday thru Friday from 8am-4:30pm. However, we provide care 24 hours a day, seven days a week and also provide someone on call after hours to answer any questions or concerns you may have
What service area does HomeBound Medical cover?
HomeBound Medical has a 50 mile radius but is recognized statewide in providing Private Duty Nursing
Who is the employer of the caregiver/nurse being sent to your home?
The caregivers are employee's of HomeBound Medical
What criteria does HomeBound Medical use to select and hire caregivers/nurses?
HomeBound Medical enforces important standards such as...
1. HomeBound Medical conducts criminal background checks by the Arkansas State Police and all employees are required to perform a drug test prior to being hired.
2. All caregivers/nurses are required to have a current TB testing.
3. All employees are required to have a good driving record and carry auto insurance.
4. HomeBound Medical assures all caregivers/nurses have the qualifications and training needed to provide the care that is required for your specific needs.
5. HomeBound Medical also performs Supervisor Visits regularly so that you and the company can assured that the caregiver/nurses are doing a proper job caring for you or your loved one.
6. HomeBound Medical has insurance for professional liability, workers compensation, automobile liability and employee bonding.
How do we determine the level of care that is needed?
We will conduct an interview with everyone involved to determine exactly what level of care is needed. This interview is free of charge and can be done in-home, in-facility or our office or wherever is needed.
* References available upon request